Saturday, August 15, 2009

Look What I was Given

Its my birthday on Monday. My sister Debbie & her hubby Paul called in last night for a cuppa and while we were swapping this and that in my sewing room, I was given a birthday present.

Just love presents and was I thrilled when I unwrapped my gift.

Inside a lovely green piece of material was a green bag.




Oh isn't it just beautiful?? So love the colours used... green is my most fav colour. The embelishments finish off the bag spot on.

This will come in handy when I am doing hand embroidery in the lounge or rumpus room at night. No more loosing cotton threads, DMC cottons or anything else I bring out. Forever having to stand up and go searching for things.

But there is more.......





Inside was a matching coaster for my sewing room.

Thanks Deb I love them. Oh yeah, I had asked this week for the pattern as I saw one of these little bags on craft day and fell in love with the size and style....just so cute.

Deb loved her cow I made her and the 2 little mice.

Great visit and as always..................... far too short.


Your only limited by your imagination.

3 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

You will become addicted to that lovely bag - one leads to two and two leads to ???????? Just the ideal size for what you intend using it for. Enjoy Monday

susanm said...

That is so cute and also having a great sister. It will be sister day sometime this month too.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Karen :D

Oh wow, sister day... love that idea.