Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hexes & Fat Quarters

Yesterday I spent the whole day in the company of some amazing crafty women. I was able to not only show off my work but also see what other people have made or were working on.

It was great putting faces to forum names too.

I arrived home at 5 pm to some mail. One item was my hexagon swap from Geniene. I so love it...and the little cat on the right has beads around her neck. Have no idea how easy this would be to do.






I just love it Geniene and thank you so much for being my swap partner.

On the the place we went at our get together yesterday was to a quilting shop. My first time in one. Must say I was very good and didn't leave slobber trails all around the shop. All these fat quarters were begging to come home to my place.



But I was good and only took 4 home.

The range of colours was so much more impressive than what I thought it was going to be. I was also told there are even better quilting shops than the one we visited in Adelaide.

I think I have a new addiction.... fat 1/4's.

Until next time....

Your only limited by your imagination.

No comments: