Saturday, June 6, 2009

Laundry Needs

For ages now I have needed a new rag bag in the laundry. So before I came down with this blasted cold...I made a basic bag for the rags.







I used some of the scraps to made the handles. The material was bought on clearance for a couple of $$. Nice, easy and cheap to brighten up the laundry room.


Over on the craft forum I was involved in a peg bag swap and it was amazing to see how many different kinds of bags were made.


My swapper has gone AWOL and so I'll show you the one I made. The request was country and I don't think you can get anymore country than cute farm animals.



The peg bag I made is still in my sewing room as I hadn't sent it.

Chegre wasn't in the swap but she was taken with a peg bag pattern and wanted to try making one. I was the receiver of her bag and I thank my swap angel so much.




Its lovely and the ladies with their pear shape bottoms is just gorgeous how they sit centred on the peg bag. Love the material.



Back of the peg bag......

Thanks Chegre


I haven't been sewing much as I came down with a shocking cold..... now I am on the mend I hope to change this.


Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,



2 comments:

Tozz said...

What a lovely lady Chegre is and her peg bag she sent you is just fabulous. I like your bag you made too and I am sure it will come in very handy.

Debs said...

I have to agree with Tozz's comments. Lovely bags and so sweet of Chegre.