Thursday, May 21, 2009

Toby's Toy Bag

Finally I have Toby's toy bag just about finished and all it needs is the draw string. I did the embroidery yesterday and this afternoon I sewed the item together.




My first real embroidery project and have used left over material to make the bag.




Left over material from Toby's quilt was used for the back of the bag.




Lining is from when I made Amy & Ben's dog grooming bag.

When Toby visits again next month, he'll have a reusable bag to take his toys with him in the car. Talk about a spoilt little dog and he's not even mine eek


Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

zigzago said...

Beautifull bag for Toby! Huga, Renata.

Karen's Korner said...

What a great idea. That is certainly one very spoilt dog.