Friday, May 1, 2009

Bag Swap

I love taking part in swaps over on the Craft Forum. I have a chance to see what other people make and pick up some wonderful ideas from what they make.

Today is opening day for the bag swap.

I love what Karen made for me and she put a lot of thought into the tote bag.




Ducks..... oodles of ducks...stacks of ducks...... I love it. Pocket on the outside. Even the little card had a cute little fluffy duck on it. Love the bag and I got to use it today while out shopping.





Inside of the bag there are two more pockets and the lining material reminds me a reeds in a creek, that ducks love to swim in.

Thank you so much Karen.


Now my bag to Karen.




Heaps different to what the other 3 bags I have made in the past. Lots more colour and action happening on it. Front of the bag.......... the pink rectangle links in with the back of the bag.




Back of the bag.

This was a very exciting swap and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

zigzago said...

Beautifull both of teh bags! Very nice work!
Remember, if you want there is a giveaway on my blog (until 10 if may)
Hugs, Renata.