Monday, April 6, 2009

Wall Hanger Finished



Finished or I think it is. Still tossing up with the idea of quilting down and across between the blocks on the tone on tone material.

These caring heart blocks were sent to me from the Online Craft/ Sewing Forum. I had them tucked away until I was ready to make something suitable from them.

Wanting to feel confident enough to honour the spirit these caring hearts were sent to me in, I feel I have done this.

Now when I am in my sewing room, I can look at my wall hanger and feel the hugs and warmth these hearts were sent to me.



Hold The Press........


Mother's Day give away soon to be announced.

Even though this will be my second give away, I am busy with my first "prize" of something I have made. Stay tuned the items are nearly finished.


Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

7 comments:

susanm said...

This wallhanging is looking great.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks SusanM :D

Home Made By Sallyanne said...

will look lovely on the wall in your sewing room

Home of Creative Treasures said...

What you have done with these hearts, looks lovely.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Sallyanne & Sue.I love the wall hanger and it does look great in the sewing room.

Kim said...

You've accomplished what you set out to do and the quilt is very nicely done. Especially nice to have blocks made by friends.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Kim:D