Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tea & Ruffles.



Well what a drawn out saga this has been this evening. Up to the ruffle part of the cushion and its been an interesting learn curb.

Between help on the forum, a phone call to SewDeb and a few extra calls to Sue ...I have started the ruffle.

I must say now I know what I am doing, its pretty darn easy. My fingers are sore and once the cup of tea (bless Pat for making it) was cool enough to drink.... I shut the sewing room off for the night.

I can now rest and sleep comfortably knowing the ruffle has been understood and conquered. Mind you the cats better watch out I may practice in my sleep with their tails. lol

I'll do the ruffles in between cutting out material for a puppy quilt. Never ending is it???

Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: