Monday, April 20, 2009

More Ricrac

In the mail today I received a RAOK. Just so thrilled with what I was sent. Thank you so much who ever was so kind and thoughtful with this gift.


Look at all the foster ricrac I get to look after mrgreen and add to my ricrac family. There is some teenager ricrac with flecks of colour in the weave. Mum & Dad ricrac spiffied up in their gilttery evening wear and some disco gilrie ricrac. I shall care and look after the new foster ricrac that has come to live and hopefully mulitply in my ricrac tin (in mean house) lol The card is hand made too. Once again thanks to the lovely RAOK person.







Jumping in the deep end here people. My first real cushion is about to start in my sewing room. I have joined up for a cushion swap on the forum and I think I need to make 1 first before I start the swap cushion.

Five colours in the cushion and I would have to say this will be like the bags. Bit of a challange and after making a trial one for me, I'll do just fine for the swap.

I was going to post a photo of the choice I made, then thought differently. I'm going to post as I go along and tease you all. wink




As I am between swaps I started another cat quilt for the lounge suite. Rebel loves the quilt and sleeps on it heaps. Figured another quilt was needed for the lounge as I just love confused moving the other quilt from my chair. Much to Rebel's disgust that he has been disturbed.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,


4 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Your cushion will be lovely ,looking forward to seeing it .I looove ricrac !

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Clare :D I have a god collection of ricrac now :D

miss~nance said...

I love ric rac too Leanne. Hae a nice big tin of it but it will never be enough.

Lucky-1 said...

I agree with you Gail.....never can have enough:D