Saturday, April 11, 2009

For Betty & Myself

Yesterday I made a needle book for my step mum Betty and today I made one for myself. I have one almost finished for something else (maybe a prize wink ???) and thought I'd like one for my sewing and thought Betty might as well.



Front of the needle books. Can you guess which one is mine?? rolleyes Betty's is for Mother's Day.



Inside the booklets, mine already has needles in there. Now my sewing needles are safe and sound, I was wondering what I could put them in and found this pattern in

Country Threads : Vol 9 : #4 titled Victorian Needle Book.

Learning how to bind the books by hand sewing. Pretty pleased with the end results.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,



3 comments:

barb's creations said...

Love your needlebook.Now you'll know where your needles are.What pretty colours you've used to make it up with.Congratulations on making something for yourself :) Barb.

Karen's Korner said...

They are lovely Lucky. I love the fabric you used - very pretty.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Barb & Karen. Sure is easier to find my needles in the draw.