Thursday, March 5, 2009

Your Only Limited By Your Imagination.

My sign off at the end of each posting Your only limited by your imagination, I use this sign off as I believe this is very true.

Take my bag I finished off today at craft morning at my friend's home. It's the same pattern as the butterfly bag which itself isn't exactly the same as what was in the magazine I took the pattern from.



This morning I sewed up the opening in the lining and also added the 5 flowers to break up the pink. Now its ready for me to use.

Also finished the journal I want to use for myself.


This one is completely different to the swap journal I took part in and we get to open on the 1st of April. I want to keep a record of what I make with, date & who its for. I can also keep any notes next to the photo as well.

Those 2 Suffolk puffs are the first I have ever seen or made. Another first for me. I seem to have a lot of firsts, don't I????

Also today we took the butterfly bag out to the lady it was made for. She was so thrilled with her bag. Told me off for making it for her, but she didn't give it back either....lol

Anyway I have had an absolutely FAB TAB of a day and remember.....

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

clare said...

Fantastic Lucky !
clares craftroom

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Clare, they were so such fun to make.

miss~nance said...

Beautiful bag Leanne.

bluegreen said...

no wonder we haven't seen you much on the Gardening Forum! You have been too busy sewing! Well done Lucky-1 :)

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks miss~nance :D

Oops been busted by Bluegreen. Must remember to drop in more often.....LOL. Thanks for the kind words too Bluegreen.