Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pin Cushion Swap Arrived

How special is this pin cushion swap???



My swaper has sent to me the most beautiful pin cushion, thank you so much Sandy. I love it.

Its a lovely size with hand embroidery.




Check the back out too. Just such a lovely material, photo doesn't do this justice at all.




Came wrapped in some pansy material.

Swaps are such good fun as I am learning so many new ideas and I just love the whole swap projects over on the craft forum.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

10 comments:

Debs said...

That is a beautiful pin cushion Lucky. You are very lucky to have received it.

Lucky-1 said...

Oh yeah I am stoked with it:D

Tozz said...

It really is lovely Lucky and I got one in the same pattern from a swap a while ago now but in different colours so we are twins :) Well the pincushions are anyway lol. I love my pincushion and I know you will love yours. The swaps are great fun and I am glad you are enjoying them :)

creativetreasures said...

Very pretty and I can just imagine you constantly admiring it :D

Sandy does beautiful work!

clare said...

Lucky that is so nice !I have left an award(or two)for you over at my blog .
clares craftroom

Sally's This 'n' That said...

Just lovely Lucky

miss~nance said...

Thats a very pretty pin cushion.

Lucky-1 said...

Loving these swaps Tozz. I'm using the pin cushion and I so love looking at it.

Thanks everyone about saying how pretty the pin cushion is. Sandy is a very clever lady indeed:D

sandra said...

I think the pincushion is reallt too lovely to put pins in!! just sit it somewhere to admire.

Lucky-1 said...

Too late Sandra:) Its been stabbed and poked at heaps already.