Friday, March 20, 2009

New Loo Paper Holder



I really like this toilet paper holder and I thought it would be a great way to learn a bit more about quilting. Nice small project that shouldn't be too over whelming for me.

The lacy loo paper holder we have at the moment is about 20 years old and looks very tired.

Also I thought something completely different would be nice too.





I have picked these 3 colours to make it.

Took me a while to find material that went together from my stash. I didn't want to make another trip to Spotlight as I was only there the other day.

Don't forget to enter my "give away" it closes on the 30th of this month. Only 10 days left to get your entry in.


Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Margarita said...

Fabric looks to good for the loo Lucky. Nice loo paper holder, guess one could make it any length.

Lucky-1 said...

Oh yes Margarita I agree.... any length. Looking forward to the challenge of making it up.