Sunday, March 15, 2009

My First Quilt


Making my first quilt. Not for myself or Pat, but for our cats.

They can then sleep on this and not the lounge suit. Easy to wash as well. Oh I hope it will be.

I haven't any background or backing material yet. I'll pick some up on Tuesday. Going to go for a light background with large spots in it.

Back to working on the swap bag/tote until Tuesday next week.

Just out of interest, so far I haven't changed any of the pattern and have stuck to the instructions.

Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

barb's creations said...

How lucky are your cats going to be sleeping on a quilt specially made for them by mum.Love how it looks and you've matched the colours perfectly.Barb

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Barb. I am following the colours and pattern to the "t" with this one....LOL

Karen's Korner said...

Lucky cats. Love that fabric.

Renny's little things said...

Lucky Cats!!!!

Well done Lucky now the quilt obsession will take over.
Keepup the good work. You are turning into a sewing pro soon there will be nothing you can't do.

Geniene XX

Margarita said...

Beautiful work, Lucky cats!!