Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lucky By Nature??

I think I am lucky by nature...... well today I am.

The mailman has been so kind to me today, no bills. But a gift and a prize was delivered to me instead.

Back earlier this year I was in a "paper bag swap". My swap for me must have been lost in the mail and Meredith become my swap angel. I had no idea this was happen.



How stunning is this table runner??? I love the colours, it's so beautiful and I am so overwhelmed with Meredith's beauty and kindness from her heart.

Thank you so much "Swap Angel"...... your gift is so treasured already.




Also in the mail came this book that I had won. Another one....you say!!!!

I saw my name in the magazine last month and thought...wow wee...... naa couldn't be me......did I enter this comp as well??? Maybe someone else has the same initials as me in the same burb??

So need to keep track of the competitions I enter in the future.


Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations :)

You know one day we must meet.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Tracy:D

That sounds like a great idea. One time we are passing through on the way to the Port to see my dad... I'll contact you and make a time :D

Tozz said...

Your swap Angel is a beautiful lady for sure. What a stunning Table Runner and goodies you got :) Congrats on winning the book also. :)

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Tozz:D Yes I have one very special Angel Swapper for sure.

My book collection in my sewing room is looking FAB TAB:D.

miss~nance said...

Lovely Table centre and congrats on the book.

I just bought the first Softie book last week and have got one cut out to make with a 12 year old girl in one of our future sewing lesons.

Gail

Lucky-1 said...

Oh how cool Gail, hope your young friend enjoys making her Softie:D