Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Am So Impressed.

I am so impressed with my piecing and sewing. I feel so happy and have this over powering feeling busting from with in.

Have you ever had this feeling??? I am sure you have....great isn't it??




All that is left to do is pop the pellon on the back, line it and finish off those trimmings on it. When I showed Pat, he said it'll have to be a pretty big toilet roll, to fill it.

I am sure once the bits and pieces are done and the last bits of sewing completed...it'll not look so big.

I have to wait until next Tuesday to buy some homespun for the lining. So I'll move on to other items around the house like.......housework, other sewing, embroidery monthly swap I am doing this year, sewing, oh yeah housework.

What is with housework anyway????

Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

"When I showed Pat, he said it'll have to be a pretty big toilet roll, to fill it". MEN!!!!!!!

barb's creations said...

Lucky I'm so impressed with your loo roll holder.Love the colours and the pattern is so pretty.Well done.Barb

Lucky-1 said...

LOL Karen.....It does look big for a loo roll holder.:D

Thanks Barb, I am thinking I'll be in the loo more often, just to drool over it.:D

Jane's crafty creations! said...

oooh I love the colours!