Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why The Cats Get A Quilt.

With the "12 month embroidery round robin 2009" I am learning to make different blocks and get back in touch with the hand embroidery side of things.

I have posted 2 photos of trial blocks to show you how I am going with the" split nine patch".




As you can see its not very good and I posted this photo over on the sewing forum asking for directions on where I could improve for the second try.

Lots of good advice was given......





My second try at the same block. This one will be put aside for the cat's quilt.

Now I am ready to sew the swap block and then post onto the next person in line to make a block for this quilt.

Thanks SusanM...your magazine will be posted to you next week. Enjoy.


Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: