Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Toilet Roll Holder




Amy wanted a toilet roll holder for their house. Spent a while today making this up for them.

I couldn't find lace the width I wanted, so I joined two pieces together. Two mtre lengths sewn together with some ribbon over the center join, will get you enough to store 2 rolls of paper.

Used a glue gun to hold the flowers in place.

The template I used was my own 16 plus year old loo roll holder. Having the new one next to ours, showed me how tired ours is. Time for a new one and this time round, I can make it and not pay someone else to make it for me.

The ring at the top is a curtain ring with lace hand sewn in place.

Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great toilet roll holder. I made one this week for a CWA competition and my daughter spied it and said she wants one just like it for when she gets a home. Her name is Amy!