Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gone Tropic


Due to being house bound again with the heat, I made Pat & I a couple of tropical pillow cases. The first one took longer and the second one was much easier.

It helped folding the material over when cutting. Made for an easier job. That's lucky on the left, my cat. She and Pat were having an afternoon rest with the heat pounding at the door.

Yesterday I finished off the 'paper bag swap" and will be posted off this week to my swap partner.



Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Debs said...

Everytime you put your head on it, it will be like going on a holiday but without leaving the house! Well done :)

Lucky-1 said...

LOL Debs, all I need is a tropical drink and some sand..... will then really feel like a holiday:D