Saturday, February 28, 2009

Floral Bowl



In the box of sewing goodies I was give at Christmas time from Amy & Ben, was a plastic template with instructions and a sheet of stiffening gluey stuff.

Today I thought I'd make my first ever bowl and for that matter its the first one have I seen, full stop.

So many first for me and I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job at them too.

Going to make a few of these in Christmas tones for Amy as Christmas is going to be at her place. She & Ben are going to have a full on Christmas lunch and decorations. So I can't resist and will add a few home made items.

I think these would be good to give to people who have everything, with nuts or homemade biscuits in them as gifts.

Off to play in the craft room....... again.


Your only limited by your imagination.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

6 comments:

Tozz said...

Oh how wonderful and clever are you?!! Well done and I have often looked at these but never done one. Its a good idea for the Christmas gifts :)

miss~nance said...

I am so loving these bowls - I need to make myself one.

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Tozz and Miss~Nance.

I think some small mixed bags of nuts, wrap the whole lot in cellophane add a ribbon and "Bob's Ya Uncle".

barb's creations said...

Love your bowl Lucky.I also have looked at these and thought they would make a great gift basket for home made goodies.Barb

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Barb, I can just see home made biscuits and slices in them.:D

clare said...

I love that bowl , great stuff !
clares craftroom