Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bag Two.


I found making this bag was so much easier as I knew what I was doing and where pieces went. Started it late yesterday afternoon and had it completed by 10.30 last night. This project ate into my knitting hours as I usually knit at night.

Very please I thought to have the pink roses center on the handles too.

Still need to sew up the opening in the lining and thinking about some thing on the pink.... not sure yet....have to wait and see.

Anyway I am becoming hooked on these bags, was looking at other styles in my magazines, last night when I went to bed.

Your only limited by your imagination.


Technorati technorati tags:

4 comments:

Margarita said...

Lucky are you absolutely sure you have never sewn before, these bags are great, you aren't going to have a give away by any chance. If so I will put my hand up.

Lucky-1 said...

I was thinking later on, about a give away.....

And yep I have never sewn before now...LOL. Scary thought to think what I could be like if I started earlier in life.

miss~nance said...

Beautiful bag Leanna, I'm with Marg you must have made many b4.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Miss~Nance :D