Thursday, January 8, 2009

What Have I learnt So Far?


I have learnt heaps. I am more confident in using my rotary cutter. And after all the cutting I did today, I should be. More confident in measuring my material as well and when cutting the floral, getting the best look for what I am wanting to use.

Also I am much more comfortable cutting out the squares and rectangles for the 2009 embroidery Swap.

Picking out material with the sales on at Spotlight. I have some really lovely material and already when I look at them, I am thinking of what I can use them for.

In the photo is an apron I am making for myself, with drill material. Its hanging up so that the fur kids like our Grand-Kitty Millie can't fur it up. Sewing room is very popular with them.

Went to a craft morning a friend has started at her place. Going again next Thursday for 3 hours.

Tomorrow I'll show you some amazing material I picked up at the Spotlight sales today.

Time for me to hit the hay and catch up with some much needed sleep. My leg is often keeping me awake in the early hours of the morning.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

3 comments:

Linda said...

The rotary cutters are a good example of "practice makes perfect".....although sometimes they have a mind of their own! Mine has been known to roll off the edge of the cutting mat and onto the table!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucky-1 said...

Mine is so far very good and not attacked my hand or fingers....lol