Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh I Did It.

Oh I did I, I made an oven mitt that fits. I am just so proud of this mitt. Even Pat can get his hand into it. Though he'd rather it was a bit bigger.






In the pattern it says to quilt first. I found I didn't have as much control over keeping the edges even.




So this time round I zig-zaged the edges first. Much tidier and easier to match up.




I then did the quilting and this time, I wandered the walking foot around the mitts.





There you have it, one oven mitt that fits comfortably and my hand isn't squashed. Room for my hand.

Really stoked how it came out and the material is just lovely and suits the mitt.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

3 comments:

Tozz said...

Congrats on your fabulous oven mitt..well done and it looks really good too.

clare said...

Great job Lucky mmmm now you need an apron to match .
Clare's Craftroom

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Tozz & Clare.

I am so proud of the oven mitt. I am doing an apron Clare, but it blue drill.