Friday, January 9, 2009

More Fabric

Amy came home from work sick and last night Pat & Ben went to pick her car up. Pat had picked Amy up just before lunch, I was at the craft morning.

Anyway I went along for the ride and funny enough her car was parked with Spotlight in eye shot. Just had to go in for a squiz as its in a different suburb and I haven't been there for years.

Picked up some material for SewDeb and more for myself. Gee its funny how the materials can differ from shop to shop. This Spotlight had so many bolts I hadn't seen before.







Check these chooks out. They are so cool..... Picked a 1/2 meter of each up. Wonder if they are from the 60's or 70's??? Maybe its something they ate.




How pretty is this material? I picked up a meter of each.




1/2 a meter of the brown and a meter of the greenish one. I wanted the abstract one for cutting small squares.

The way I see it, if the material is reduced to $3.00 a meter, get a meter, $5.00 if not sure, 1/2 meter and anything over $5.00 1/2 a meter.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

4 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Love those fabrics - especially the chooks. What projects do you have in mind for those?

Debs said...

Clever spending Lucky. Can't wait to get my material.

Lucky-1 said...

Karen, I love chooks and ducks, just could not leave without some under my arm:D

Lucky-1 said...

Your material is waiting for you to collect Debs. You'll be so impressed with them.