Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've Moved.... Aagin!



What is happening? My sewing room is no more...did one of our kids moved home? No. mrgreen

Pat's dad is coming to stay for a couple of weeks or more from Sydney. Dad's 86 years young and needs his own room.

So my sewing room is now in the dining room area. Right next to my computer desk.

As it was 42 degrees here today, I would have moved out into where the a/c is anyway. Just wouldn't have brought my desk as well. Spent the afternoon cutting and then sewing. Very relaxing afternoon.

By bringing my desk out, there is more room for Pa in the bedroom.

I won't get much sewing done between tomorrow and Tuesday next week, as Pat's sister and her 2 daughters are flying over with Pa. Can't wait for them to get here, 8 am tomorrow morning.

We're pretty easy going here, so we didn't mind the phone call this morning saying they were arriving tomorrow. lol

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

clare said...

I hope you have a lovely visit .
Clare's Craftroom

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Clare, we're having a lovely time with the family.:D