Monday, January 26, 2009

Books I Won

Back in early December I entered a few competitions in some Australian sew magazines.

Well blow me down, I won one of them. Twenty five words or less to why I thought I should win the books.

I guess saying I was 45 years old, never ever used a sewing machine and saying H.E.L.P was good enough for them.

Prize is valued at $170



Now this is worth drooling over..........





Lurv cooking and adore food....

Crocheting is so relaxing..... think of all those blankets I'll be able to make family members.




Cross stitch Christmas cards this December (better start now) and preserving flowers..... wonder if I'll ever try it?

Are you pea green?

Thinking..... your so lucky Lucky?

Wish I won that book or oh I'd love that book?

Well get your envelopes into the mail when those competitions are staring back at you, as you flick though your magazine.

Remember............... you have to be in it............... to win it!

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

5 comments:

Tozz said...

You deserve to win them Lucky :) good win thats for sure.

clare said...

Wow what a great lot of books . That'll keep you busy . Congratulations .
Clares Craftroom

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Tozz & Clare.

Libby said...

Many congratulations! Your right you won't win unless you enter! lol!

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Libby:D