Monday, December 22, 2008

Who's A Lucky Lucky??

Today my sister Deb & I went into the city for a few hours to do some material shopping. Deb was teaching me how to be a smart buyer in the material area.

I learnt well and very quickly. So lets take a gander and try not to dribble over the computer keyboard....it may short circuit and you won't get to drool over it all.


This load was bought from Spotlight.




This was $14.95 marked down to $3.00 a metre. Bought a metre of each.




Same with these as well...... $3.00 a metre marked down.





Gingham had 20% off and I bought 1/2 metre of each.









This was a special buy....not on special and I bought a metre of it. Just love cats so much.





Chili material is for glove potholders. Mushroom was cute. Also from the reduced tables.




This is the main material for a bag I want to make.... reduced in price.




Reduced in price as well. Some will be used in the bag.





Fat 1/4's some will be used in the bag.


The Christmas material was bought on 50% clearance from Lincraft.....at $4.99 a metre. Bought a metre of each for next season. I'll be sewing in my sleep this time next year.








I have 1 other Christmas material but some how it get into Deb's bag......... if she hadn't bought some as well..... would have had me thinking....lol

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

3 comments:

susanm said...

You have done some serious shopping here. sigh

creativetreasures said...

Good grief, I think you have now passed my own stash of craft fabric! I would have loved to have been with you guys on that buying trip.

Hopefully I will strike it right one year when the sales are on at Spotlight to build up my own supply of 'craft' fabrics.

Lucky-1 said...

Serious shopping & today serious washing & ironing. I actually ran out of hours for this job........

Oh you have to have a spotlight sale shop......... its heaps of fun.