Monday, December 8, 2008

My First Cut Out.

While down at the shops this morning I bought a packet of tailors' chalk. Then after walking home I set up everything I needed on the kitchen table. Just think when I get Amy's room....... I can spread out all over the place.

Tracing out the pattern onto tracing paper, I then found I needed to change one of the material styles I had picked out.

Going with a Blossom Pin Cushion I found on the internet. This style doesn't let me use the floral material to its full benefit, so I changed it to the lavender material instead.







All cut out and popped into a container until tomorrow. So egg-cited about the idea that tomorrow afternoon, this will be a pin cushion. How cool is that question question question

Well for my first official sewing cut out pattern, it was fun and not stressful. The way it should be. Think of me tomorrow........ mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

4 comments:

Debs said...

Well done. Can't wait to see it all sewn up.

Lucky-1 said...

Thanks Debs:D So excited about tomorrow.

Sally's This 'n' That said...

photo of the finished pin cushion thanks and good luck.

miss~nance said...

Looking forward to seeing your end prduct.