Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cushion Number 2

After writing out Christmas cards last night, I was able to at about 9 pm sew up my second cushion cover. Earlier in the day I had cut out the material.






I thought this dragon fly ribbon was so pretty, Its in Spotlight and its a spool of ribbon, about 3 meters.

The main learning curb on this cover was getting the measurements as near perfect as I could where the lace was going to be sewn. Took a little while, but I think I did a pretty darn good job.



Close up of the ribbon.

Today as I clean the house and make more zucchini slice for the freezer and a couple of boiled fruit cakes, I'll think of what I want the 3rd cushion cover to look like. I've a fair idea of what I want, just need to work it out on paper and then material.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

Very pretty cushion, the ribbon is lovely.

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Miss~Nance:D

Tozz said...

Love the dragon fly ribbon Lucky...your cushions are looking a real treat :)