Monday, December 15, 2008

Cupcake Potholders



Made these today for Amy's kitchen. I found the potholder pattern on the internet last night.

Just love the cupcake pattern and I hope Amy will too.

The fiddliest bit was binding the edges and I couldn't get it to work properly and gave up. Just couldn't work the bought binding. Allowing room for learning and fumbling fingers I made my own binding and it worked so much better.

Found once I was onto the binding of the second potholder, I was more confident with that side of the sewing.

Anyway Amy has a couple of good size pot holders for her new role as a reformed fairy in our house to head cookie of her house.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

Kris said...

They look fantastic! Nice job.

Lucky-1 said...

Thank you Kris, Amy is thrilled with them:D