Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bottlebrush Potholders



I made these potholders up for myself. Only thing I did really wrong was one load of flowers are heading the wrong way. eek

The first one, I popped the hook the wrong end. Second one was done the right way. I like the fact the potholders are bigger than what the shops sell. Less chance of my hands being burnt.

Also with this set, I used the backing material for the binding.

I keep feeling as I make little projects like this..... my sewing will improve and I'll learn the tricks of the trade. mrgreen

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags:

2 comments:

Kris said...

Yes! It's true! Practise makes perfect.

Lucky-1 said...

Yep...and I hope to be able to do wonders in the months to come.